Originally I was going to use this space as one of those obsession lists I made up, but, since there are so many great lists on the web already, this is what I am writing. I'll try to keep each reason quick and to the point, unless you like my rambling. Oh, and if you have anything to add, E-Mail Me! and I will put it onto this page. The ones without a name after it are my additions to the list.
That's all I can do for now. I'll have more....;)
- "Titanic" has artistic value, IMO. When you watch "Bean" you see a movie. When you see "Titanic" you see art.
- "Titanic" is an epic. Give me any historical movie with some type of love story, I usually love it.
- Yes, some things may have not been able to happen in the story, but it is still a just a movie. It's not a documentary!
- IMO, the acting was so good I can't imagine anyone else playing the role of Rose/Jack/Cal, etc.
- When you leave the cinema after seeing "Titanic", you come out with something more then you did when you came in. (Especially 1st time.)
- It's not a movie that can only fit in one category. It's a drama, obviously, but it does have some very funny moments.
- It's amazing! Cinema at it's best!
- It gives you something to think about weeks after you see it.
- You get so involved in the movie that it is almost like you winning Golden Globes and Oscars.
- Because when you watch it, you are watching the story of Gordeeva and Grinkov in some ways. Like the flying scene, once Katia broke her foot. Sergei carried her across the ice. She said she felt like she was flying. In the movie Rose says to Jack, I'm flying.--Heather
- It's a true story that grabs you and makes you feel as if you were really there. It makes you feel as if you were on the sinking ship and were as desperate as those aboard the real thing. It touches people in no way other movie could. Toni's Titanic Pages